Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 14, 2021
These terms and conditions describe Our policies and procedures on Junmax.com. If you want to know the return policy, please click here.
Thank you for a visit to junmax.com! Before you purchase any products, please read the terms and conditions here. You are required to agree with it when you are placing the orders and using our services. We will not take any responsibility if customers have any losses causes they haven’t read the terms.
Terms of Shopping
- All Junmax online store products are indicated to Hong Kong Dollar and mainly sell to Hong Kong and Macau customers. If you are a foreign customer, you should know the risk of being charged an additional fee from your credit card providers or other groups/individuals.
- You, as a customer, should provide your real information in order to complete the order from the Junmax online store.
- You, as a customer, are required to check the products once the package is delivered. If there have any issues, you should contact and report to us immediately within a week from the moment you receive the goods. Otherwise, we will consider treating it as a Warranty / RMA procedure.
- You should keep the physical receipts and the goods’ original package completely within a week. Otherwise, it may affect your RMA processing. Please refer to “Return Policy” for more details.
- You will receive the order confirm email after placing the order. All of the details will show inside the email. If there is incorrect in order details, you should contact us immediately.
- After you place an order, if the products are unavailable for any reason, we will notify you first and process the refund.
- Junmax Technology reserve the right to terminate the promotion of special price reduction products or the relevant event.
Terms of Shipping
- We and the courier company will be responsible for the delivery. Normally our staff will take care of the shipping in 1~2 days. The couriers will charge the delivery fees and we will make contact with you if your order have any deliver arrangements.
- All products will be out from our office on Sham Shui Po.
- For the customers who live in Islands District, we only can provide a limited shipping service for specific areas. You should contact us for discussing the delivery before placing the order.
- There is no delivery service on Sundays and public holidays. If a rainstorm warning and typhoon signal No. 8 or above, we will cancel the scheduled delivery service immediately. We will contact the customer on the following working day to make delivery arrangements.
- If the delivery address needs the delivery man to go up the stairs (including the stairs outside the residence), enter the village house, or the vehicle cannot reach it directly (enter the village on foot). You will charge a surcharge, and you should negotiate with us before placing an order.
- We do not provide delivery services for customers living in foreign.
- You, as the customer, should know the risk that the products or packages may damage or lost during the delivery. You might need to bear the additional losses under this circumstance. Please refer to “Warranty Conditions” or “Return policy” for more details.
- Suppose you have missed or not available to receive your package upon courier arrival. A delivery charge shall apply for the second turn of delivery. Our courier will collect cash payment upon the second delivery schedule.
- The warranty will provide complete maintenance to your products. You can apply a warranty procedure in the “Online Booking System” then bring back the physical invoice and products to our office in a specific period.
- If we or manufacturer determine the products is damage by human factors, we will charge you the repair fees.
- You should keep your physical receipts and avoid to lost it during the warranty peroid. The receipts is a evidence of apply maintenance.
- We may charge you the handling fee if you lost the receipts if necessary. It depends on the situation and the relevant products. You can contact us if you need assistance.
- You should know and bear the risk that we may removing or modifying your personal data or entities in your product during the warranty process. We only take responsibility for original products.
Junmax Technology reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision by Junmax Technology will be final.
If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us by phone, email, or message through the “Contact Us” page.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 6602 0889
Do not reprint the content and use it for commercial purposes. Please ask and indicate the source before reprinting.